Parenting is a topic which every young parent would love to discuss and share.
Children/ Toddlers are like a soft clay and can be molded the way you want them to be molded but at the same time they are as bright as sunshine, quick as lightening and their innocence as pure as a fresh bud. Hence they are the called as the most beautiful gift from Almighty .
Here we bring to you 3 Quick, Simple yet surprising Parenting tips. Please pass on and share with as many parents as you can.
- All the Children need minimum 8 touches during a day to feel connected to a parent.
- If they are down or undergoing an internal challenge or did something good or many such day to day occasions, try touching them. It could be any thing from a gentle pat at back to a warm hug, lovingly adjusting a collar, to a simple kiss over forehead or cheek.
- These touches will not only connect you more with your toddler but will keep him moderately confident about himself all the time.
- Have an eye to eye contact with your toddler/kid/child at least once in a day. Making them understand something or an intense sharing for his good. This will teach them to take things seriously when told in a certain way and create a respect for you.
- There are at least 3 instances in day that have greatest impact on a child.
1) The first 5 minutes when thy wake up
2) The first 5 minutes when they come back from school
3) The last 5 minutes of the day when they go to bed
Always make sure to make these moments of the day memorable for your child so that they feel loved and a natural long lasting bonding is created which will be worth cherishing all their life.
“Parenthood is not a job. It’s an adventure! “