Hello Parents! As you might be busy with the festive season and preparing for the Navratri. At HO preparation of a new festival is going on in full swing. Yes, we’ve introduced a new festival called “Sheon’s Carnival’17, Ahmedabad”. You might be waiting for information from our end regarding this bigger and better festival. You might also be anticipating about how you can get involved in these preparations and when will you be getting your invitation passes.
Dear parents this year we have designed something very special for you and your child. A place where you can spend quality time with your little one celebrating childhood. Not only your child will get lot of learn through play activity to engage with, but you will also get lot of workshops, There will be kids flea market, entertainers, music, rides, play area, and yummy food court! Doesn’t it sound festive? Join us in our Celebration of Childhood at Sabarmati River Front on 7th and 8th Oct, 2017 from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm with your children and enjoy your “Family ME Time”.
Are you asking how to join and where to register yourself? Well, KEEP CALM and Just SCROLL DOWN!!!
How to Register?
- The parents with a child upto 8 yrs from Ahmedabad and nearby cities can register
- Registration process has start from 1st September, 2017 and will go on till 30th September, 2017
- By registering yourself for this event you not only get your FREE FAMILY PASS but also nominate yourself for the WEEKLY LUCKY DRAW
- You need to go on http://www.shantijuniors.com/contestand fill in your details in the form available post which a confirmation email shall be sent to you.
- Sheon’s Lucky Week Winner shall collect the prize from the nearby Shanti Juniors center as opted by you.
- The pass distribution for SHEON’S CARNIVAL 2017 shall start from 1st October, 2017 and close on 6th October, 2017. The same can be collected from your nearest Shanti Juniors center as opted.
So parents, what are you waiting for? Follow the simple steps mentioned above and get yourself registered not only for Free Family Passes, but also for Sheon’s Lucky Draw.
Hope to see you all at Sabarmati River Front on 7th and 8th October, 2017! Come, Let’s Celebrate Childhood at Sheon’s Carnival 2017.